jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

Section IV - Purchaser Guide - I am The Owner, What next?

Each year apart from the electricity and water, you will be required to pay a local tax called IBI as well as the community fees relevant to the community of owners where the property is situated.

From the second year, you will be required to pay as well a tax to the Spanish government ("Renta y Patrimonio").

We suggest you take out an insurance policy to cover any possible damage, and as well a maintenance agency to look after the property and deal with the tax department on your behalf when you are abroad. You can obtain a good income renting out your property through a specialised agency.

Of course, enjoy your new property in Spain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario